.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Moving Over To TypePad

I decided that Blogger didn't offer the type of functionality I wanted without becoming a significant HTML hack, which I don't have time for. So....I just moved over to Typepad and my new blog is located at:

http://enterprisearchitect.typepad.com


Allthough I moved my archive over to the new site I will leave this one up indefinitely. And things will look a bit spartan on the new site while I get set up...hope to see all of you there!

UPDATE: The move over to Typepad is essentially complete, and I am disabling comments and trackbacks from this site. All of the posts here are over on the new site, so if you're linking or trackbacking, please use the new site and post URLs as I will be taking this site down in the next couple of months. Thanks!






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Technology Blog Top Sites |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com